Wednesday 28 November 2012

Awesome Trophies!


 Here are my trophies one is for sportman of the week the.The other one is for man of the mach and I got the other two from my football team and thats me in the back ground Mr Wilson took that picture and thats my class i love football.I go every weekend till 12:00 till 1:00clock and my matches are on Sunday at 11:15                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

6 comments:

  1. He is a great footballer and I think he deserves the trophies! Chloe O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kai! Keep up the super work! Mr Wilson and Mrs Bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think he diseves them two chloe.s :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaii think you arev a awsome footballer !!!! from Myra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kai very good !!
    Kiera :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really good well done kai alicia

    ReplyDelete